GRS Spigot adapter
The GRS Spigot adapter is made so you can use your GRS spigot on our Warg and Ragnarok stocks.
Made in anodized aluminum, it is very durable and easy to install.
- Take the locking screw out of the GRS spigot adapter.
- Insert the GRS spigot, line up the threaded hole, insert the screw and, tighten.
- Slide the GRS spigot and GRS spigot adapter on to the front Picatinny rail.
- Line up the screw hole with the slot in the Picatinny rail.
- Insert the screw, tighten the screw, it does not need much torque to fasten
- SEE THE INSTALLATION VIDEO HERE
The GRS Spigot adapter allows you to use top mounted Bipods.
On long-range shooting, especially having the core line of the rifle under the top balancing point of the bipod adds stability. Combines this with the GRS Rear Bag and GRS Bag rider you have an extremely stable shooting platform. The rest is up to you!
- Made from 6063 aluminium
- Width 32 mm
- Height 28 mm
- Length 65 mm GRS adapter only, 111 mm GRS Adapter set
- Weight 93 gram GRS adapter only, 152 Gram GRS adapter set
Master Your GRS Product |Rear Bag Rider Installation Instructions
How to install your new GRS Rear Bag Rider for even better shooting results
The warranty period applies for two (2) years from the date of purchase of the product.
To obtain warranty service, the original proof of purchase will be required. Within this warranty period GRS Riflestocks AS agrees to correct any defect in the product for the original purchaser by repair, adjustment or replacement with the same or equal quality components.
The warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship. There will be exclusions to the warranty where a defect is caused by misuse, maintenance neglect, tampering, or unauthorised repair of the product.
To obtain service under the warranty, please contact your place of purchase.Register your product
Here is a collection of our most frequently asked questions.See FAQ
Download our catalogue or complete inlet list.See downloads