GRS Bolthorn is made of highest quality T6 6082 aluminum. The grip is made of composite and the distance to the trigger can be adjusted. The grip also has an angle of six percent, so your hand is in its natural, steady position. The SpeedLock 2.0 system makes it easy to adjust the length of pull, cheek piece and height of the recoil pad, all with a touch of a button.
We want you to develop as a shooter. We´ve thought carefully about all the details. The stock is specially designed to minimize recoil. The return line created by recoil is as close to the core line as possible - meaning minimal movement after the shot is fired. GRS Bolthorn comes fully equipped with all rails, sling mounts and an AICS-compatible magazine as well.
With GRS Bolthorn, you´re in the ideal shooting position. Many years of military long-range shooting experience lies behind the development of this stock.
GRS Bolthorn is perfect for: A cool crisp day at the range. No wind. Clinical target shooting. 1000 meter cold bore shot.
- Body made in hard anodized 6082 T6 aluminum.
- inge is made in 304 stainless steel (extra option)
- Composite grip and side panels.
- 0.5" limbsaver/GRS recoil pad.
- SpeedLock adjustment system.
- LOP 35.5-38.3 cm.
- Total length 78 cm
- Fore end width 56 mm
- 28 mm adjustment LOP and cheekpiece.
- Height Adjustable recoilpad included.
- Fluch cup slingmounts on all 4 piccatinny rails in front and both sides of the rear stock.
- Piccatinny rail on rear stock.
- Flush cup sling mounts included.
- Total length 79 cm
- Weighs 1850-2000 grams depending on model
- SSG 3000 model is made to fit original magazines
- The T3 SA stock comes with one 10 round Polymer magazine in eighter 308 (also fits 243, 260 and 22-250) or 223 (also fits 222). The magazine well also fits for the standard 3.050" (78mm) 5 and 10 shot AI magazines
- The T3 LA comes wiht one 5 round single stack metal magazine in either 300Winchester magnum (also fits 7mm rem mag) and 30.06 Springfield (also fits 6.5x55 Swedish Mauser)
- Tourque recommendations: Rear screw 5nm Front screw 5nm
Extra options available
- 1” Limbsaver recoil pad
- Folding mechanism hinge
- Piccatinny rail cover short
- Piccatinny railcover long
GRS Bolthorn - Product presentation
Introducing the GRS Bolthorn from GRS Riflestocks
GRS Bolthorn from GRS Riflestocks.
Specially designed to minimize recoil.
GRS Bolthorn chassis introduction
A short introduction to the new GRS Bolthorn chassis stocks. Presentation by Oscar Haugen, CEO og GRS Riflestocks AS.
Knut Erik RognesNorway
Knut Erik Rognes was the first ambassador we brought on back in 2012, a serious long range shooter.Read more about Knut Erik Rognes
The warranty period applies for two (2) years from the date of purchase of the product.
To obtain warranty service, the original proof of purchase will be required. Within this warranty period GRS Riflestocks AS agrees to correct any defect in the product for the original purchaser by repair, adjustment or replacement with the same or equal quality components.
The warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship. There will be exclusions to the warranty where a defect is caused by misuse, maintenance neglect, tampering, or unauthorised repair of the product.
To obtain service under the warranty, please contact your place of purchase.Register your product
Here is a collection of our most frequently asked questions.See FAQ
Download our catalogue or complete inlet list.See downloads