GRS Hunter Light
Over the years, we've had more and more clients come to us with the question: "Can I get the adjustability of a GRS stock on a lighter, smaller, version?"
Our new GRS Hunter Light is the answer to that request : 25% lighter than our Hunter model - sleeker, shorter, easier to carry in those outings in which every ounce - every gram - counts.
The GRS Hunter Light includes our signature canted grip - now made more comfortable for smaller hands - and the GRS Speedlock system to adjust your cheek-piece on the fly, with a simple push-button - a critical factor when you change shooting positions, or whenever you change clothing or carry a backpack. Push one button, adjust, shoot with confidence.
GRS Hunter Light : perfect for the hunter who wants a lighter, smaller, version of our GRS laminate stocks.
- Slim barrel channel, for both standard or light barrels
- Sleek new lines and slimmer grip.
- 28% lighter than the regular GRS Hunter (and 25% lighter than our previous lightest, GRS Sporter) - made for hunts were every single gram counts.
- Adjustable composite cheek-piece with GRS Speedlock
- Shortest stock of our current portfolio, compact Length Of Pull, shorter trigger reach (mounts quickly to shoulder)
- GRS ergonomic canted grip, with 6 degree angle for a natural and steady grip
- Adjustment system button finished in black, to avoid reflections during hunting
Available in 6 birch laminate colors
Compared to other GRS models, the Hunter Light receives a GRS rating of Ultra Light-Weight, 6/10 in Ruggedness and 6/10 in Adjustability.
INLET NOTES FOR THIS MODEL
- Weight : 2.29 lb (1040 grams)
- Length of Pull : 12.795 in (fixed) [32.5 cm (fixed)]
- Total length : 28.149 in (71.5 cm)
- Forend width : 1.85 in (47 mm)
- Oiled finish
- Birch Laminate
- 0.5" Limbsaver/GRS recoil pad
- Speedlock adjustment
- Adjustment of cheek-piece : 1.18 in (30 mm)
- We recommend the use of Glass Bedding
- Available in Right hand and Left hand stocks
- Available in 6 colours
GRS Riflestocks - Benefits of the GRS rifle stocks
This video explains the benefits and features of the GRS riflestocks.
GRS Riflestocks - Inside look of the GRS laminate production.
We put together the best components available - our knowledge, our passion, and our users' feedback on all GRS products.
The warranty period applies for two (2) years from the date of purchase of the product.
To obtain warranty service, the original proof of purchase will be required. Within this warranty period GRS Riflestocks AS agrees to correct any defect in the product for the original purchaser by repair, adjustment or replacement with the same or equal quality components.
The warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship. There will be exclusions to the warranty where a defect is caused by misuse, maintenance neglect, tampering, or unauthorised repair of the product.
To obtain service under the warranty, please contact your place of purchase.Register your product
Here is a collection of our most frequently asked questions.See FAQ
Download our catalogue or complete inlet list.See downloads