The GRS Warg is a stock made for the long-range shooter - the shooters who use front-mounted Night Vision / thermal imaging equipment or top-mounted bipods.
GRS Warg has our ergonomic grip with an angle of six percent, so your hand is in its best natural state. And of course, our unique SpeedLock 2.0 system that makes it easier to adjust the length and height of the stock, and, importantly, to resist recoil from the heaviest calibers. The "AR" style fore-end is made for the M Lok mounting system on accessories such as Picatinny rails, sling studs, flush cups and so on. We have all of these accessories available (sold separately).
GRS Warg is available in the same inlets and colors as the Bifrost.
GRS Warg is perfect for the hardcore long-range shooter.
INLET NOTES FOR THIS MODEL
- Tikka T3, T3X, T3x CTR inlet information
- Which Savage inlet is the right for me?
- Which Remington inlet is the one for me?
- Fiberglass reinforced body
- GRS SpeedLock II adjustment system
- LOP 35 - 38 cm
- 0.5” GRS Limbsaver Airtech recoil pad
- Total length 796 - 807 mm (depending on system inlet)
- Fore end width 42 mm
- Weight 1,350 grams in Tikka T3 inlet
- No bedding required
- Flush cup sling mounts and push button sling loops
- One sling mount on the front stock
- Canting of recoil pad in 5° increments
- Prepared for mounting Picatinny rails
- 1 Picatinny rail on the rear stock
- 2 pcs. quick detachable flush cup sling mounts
- Recommended torque settings 5.2 nm
- Blaser R8 inlet is for the R8 Professional trigger unit
Extra options available
Black Rightview Adjustment
Black Leftview Adjustment
Black Rightview Collapsed
Black Leftview Collapsed
Brown Rightview Adjustments
Brown Leftview Adjustments
Brown Rightview Collapsed
Brown Leftview Collapsed
Green Rightview Adjustment
Green Leftview Adjustment
Green Rightview Collapsed
Green Leftview Collapsed
GRS Warg - made for the long range shooter
A sneak peek on our latest rifle stock, GRS Warg
The warranty period applies for two (2) years from the date of purchase of the product.
To obtain warranty service, the original proof of purchase will be required. Within this warranty period GRS Riflestocks AS agrees to correct any defect in the product for the original purchaser by repair, adjustment or replacement with the same or equal quality components.
The warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship. There will be exclusions to the warranty where a defect is caused by misuse, maintenance neglect, tampering, or unauthorised repair of the product.
To obtain service under the warranty, please contact your place of purchase.Register your product
Here is a collection of our most frequently asked questions.See FAQ
Download our catalogue or complete inlet list.See downloads