What makes M-lok rails so popular?
Versatility - a rail system on GRS's adjustable and ergonomic stocks offers additional versatility to our shooters. Now you can say yes to top-mounted bipods, front-mounted Night Vision, lights, and more.
The GRS Warg was developed for the long-range shooter. It features GRS's Speedlock2 for adjusting length of pull, recoil pad height, recoil pad tilt/cant and cheek-height. It is built for handling the recoil generated by the largest magnum calibers. The GRS Warg includes our ergonomic Grip, naturally offset and angled for unsurpassed shooting comfort + rubber inlets on the grips, for gripping confidence under the worst weather conditions.
GRS Warg is available in the same inlets and colors as the Bifrost: Green, Brown and Black.
In the GRS rating scale, the Warg is Light-Weight, 9/10 in Ruggedness and 9/10 in Adjustability.
INLET NOTES FOR THIS MODEL
- Fiberglass reinforced body
- GRS SpeedLock 2.0 adjustment system
- Length Of Pull : 13.78 in - 14.96 in (35 - 38 cm)
- 0.5” GRS Limbsaver Airtech recoil pad
- Total length : 31.34 in - 31.77 in (79.6 - 80.7 cm) (depending on system inlet)
- Forend width : 1.65 in (42 mm)
- Weight : 2.97 lb (1.35 kg) in Tikka T3 inlet
- No bedding required
- Flush cup sling mounts and push button sling loops
- One sling mount on the front stock
- Canting of recoil pad in 5° increments
- Prepared for mounting Picatinny rails
- 1 Picatinny rail on the rear stock
- 2 pcs. quick detachable flush cup sling mounts
- Recommended torque settings 5.2 Nm
- Blaser R8 inlet is for the R8 Professional trigger unit
Extra options available
Black Rightview Adjustment
Black Leftview Adjustment
Black Rightview Collapsed
Black Leftview Collapsed
Brown Rightview Adjustments
Brown Leftview Adjustments
Brown Rightview Collapsed
Brown Leftview Collapsed
Green Rightview Adjustment
Green Leftview Adjustment
Green Rightview Collapsed
Green Leftview Collapsed
GRS Warg - made for the long range shooter
A sneak peek on our latest rifle stock, GRS Warg
The warranty period applies for two (2) years from the date of purchase of the product.
To obtain warranty service, the original proof of purchase will be required. Within this warranty period GRS Riflestocks AS agrees to correct any defect in the product for the original purchaser by repair, adjustment or replacement with the same or equal quality components.
The warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship. There will be exclusions to the warranty where a defect is caused by misuse, maintenance neglect, tampering, or unauthorised repair of the product.
To obtain service under the warranty, please contact your place of purchase.Register your product
Here is a collection of our most frequently asked questions.See FAQ
Download our catalogue or complete inlet list.See downloads