We take the superlative Blaser Rifle to a new level of adaptability and accuracy. The GRS Ragnarok upgrades the Blaser exceptional hunting system and turns it into the ultimate tactical shooting machine.
With a 6063 hard-anodized aluminum main body, our patented Speedlock 2.0 adjustment system and a M-lok forend ready for all accessories, the GRS Ragnarok has the qualities of a custom-fitted rifle in a ready-to-use form.
Exclusively available for the Blaser R8, R8 Left Hand, R93, and R93 Left Hand rifles, it will let you use the original Blaser magazines.
The GRS Ragnarok inherits the proven ergonomics and adaptability of the GRS Bifrost and has a foldable hinge that will shorten its length for convenience of transportation and maintenance.
In the GRS rating scale the Ragnarok is Heavy-Weight, 8/10 in Ruggedness and 9/10 in Adjustability.
GRS Ragnarok: for the serious shooter who seeks the ultimate results with his Blaser rifle.
- Length Of Pull : From 14.7 in to 15.94 in (from 37.5 cm to 40.5 cm)
- Weight : 4.488 lb (2.036 kg)
- Total length : 34.84 in (88.5 cm)
- Forend width : 1.653 in (42 mm)
- Recommended torque settings : 4,06 ft·lb (5.5 Nm)
- 6063 Anodized Aluminium body
- GRS Speedlock II adjustment system
- Hinge included
- Canting of recoil pad in 5° increments
- GRS Limbsaver Airtech recoil pad
- No bedding required
- Flush cup sling mounts and sling loops included
- Prepared for mounting Picatinny rails on the fore end
- 1 Picatinny rail on the rear stock included
Extra options available
Leftview Rifle Blaser R8
Rightview Rifle Blaser R8
GRS Ragnarok - the ultimate chassis stock
A sneak peak of the new GRS Ragnarok from GRS Riflestocks.
The warranty period applies for two (2) years from the date of purchase of the product.
To obtain warranty service, the original proof of purchase will be required. Within this warranty period GRS Riflestocks AS agrees to correct any defect in the product for the original purchaser by repair, adjustment or replacement with the same or equal quality components.
The warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship. There will be exclusions to the warranty where a defect is caused by misuse, maintenance neglect, tampering, or unauthorised repair of the product.
To obtain service under the warranty, please contact your place of purchase.Register your product
Here is a collection of our most frequently asked questions.See FAQ
Download our catalogue or complete inlet list.See downloads