GRS Ragnarok stock has the same rear stock as the Bifrost and is fitted with a new foldable hinge as standard. The main body of the Ragnarok is made from 6063 hard-anodized aluminum.
Its tactical forend enables mounting of Night vision/ thermal imaging equipment or top-mounted bipods. The M Lok mounting system also enables accessories such as Picatinny rails, sling studs, flush cups, and so on. We have all of these accessories available (sold separately). Our SpeedLock 2.0 system makes it easy to adjust the length of pull, cheek-piece, and height of the recoil pad, all with a touch of a button.
GRS Ragnarok is only available in Blaser R8, R8 Left hand, R93, and R93 Left-hand rifles. The Ragnarok is made to fit the Blaser Professional rifles and you use the original magazines.
GRS Ragnarok is perfect for the serious shooter who wants to take his Blaser rifle to the limit.
- Length Of Pull : From 14.7 in to 19.94 in (from 37.5 cm to 40.5 cm)
- Weight : 4.488 lb (2.036 kg)
- Total length : 34.84 in (885 mm)
- Forend width : 1.653 in (42 mm)
- Recommended torque settings : 4,06 ft·lb (5.5 Nm)
- 6063 Anodized Aluminium body
- GRS Speedlock II adjustment system
- Hinge included
- Canting of recoil pad in 5° increments
- GRS Limbsaver Airtech recoil pad
- No bedding required
- Flush cup sling mounts and sling loops included
- Prepared for mounting Picatinny rails on the fore end
- 1 Picatinny rail on the rear stock included
Extra options available
Leftview Rifle Blaser R8
Rightview Rifle Blaser R8
GRS Ragnarok - the ultimate chassis stock
A sneak peak of the new GRS Ragnarok from GRS Riflestocks.
The warranty period applies for two (2) years from the date of purchase of the product.
To obtain warranty service, the original proof of purchase will be required. Within this warranty period GRS Riflestocks AS agrees to correct any defect in the product for the original purchaser by repair, adjustment or replacement with the same or equal quality components.
The warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship. There will be exclusions to the warranty where a defect is caused by misuse, maintenance neglect, tampering, or unauthorised repair of the product.
To obtain service under the warranty, please contact your place of purchase.Register your product
Here is a collection of our most frequently asked questions.See FAQ
Download our catalogue or complete inlet list.See downloads